Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that Sudonum prohibits when any party uses our Services. This AUP is incorporated by reference into, and governed by the Terms of Service or other similar written agreement between you (Customer) and us. The Terms of Service contains definitions of capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this AUP and takes precedence over any conflicting provisions in this AUP.
You may not use our Services without agreeing to this AUP. Thus, you agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any End User to use, the Services in the following prohibited ways:
- Using the Services to encourage any illegal, fraudulent, abusive, or other activities that materially interfere with the business or activities of Sudonum.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a material security or service risk to Sudonum or any of our other customers.
- Reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or evade filtering capabilities.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that materially and adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Using the Services in any manner that causes a telecommunications provider to complain about your use to Sudonum or materially violates the following: (a) industry standards, policies and applicable guidelines published by (i) the CTIA (Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association), (ii) the Mobile Marketing Association, or (iii) any other generally recognised industry associations; (b) telecommunications provider guidelines and usage requirements as communicated in writing by Sudonum to you.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities prohibited by applicable law or regulation covering anti-spam, data protection, or privacy legislation in any applicable jurisdiction.
- Using the Services in connection with unsolicited, unwanted, or harassing communications (commercial or otherwise), including, but not limited to, phone calls, SMS, messages, or voice mail.
- Using the Services to harvest or otherwise collect information about individuals, including email addresses or phone numbers, without their explicit consent or under false pretences.
- Using the Services to engage in, or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local or foreign law or regulation, including, but not limited to, laws and regulations regarding the transmission of data or software and recording of phone calls and communications.
- Using the Services to record or monitor a phone call or other communication without securing consent from the participants to the phone call or other communication as required under applicable law.
- Using the Services in a manner that triggers a law enforcement, government, or regulatory body to request the suspension of the Services to you and/or your phone numbers.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that is, facilitates, or encourages libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech or acts to any person or entity, including but not limited to hate speech, and any other material that We reasonably believes degrades, intimidates, incites violence against, or encourages prejudicial action against anyone based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, geographic location or other protected category.
- Using the Services to transmit any material or content that is offensive, inappropriate, pornographic, obscene, illegal, or otherwise objectionable to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call.
- Having a high volume of unanswered phone calls or phone calls that are too short in duration (i.e., phone calls generally less than twelve (12) seconds in length).
All phone numbers are subject to rules and restrictions imposed by telecommunications providers in different jurisdictions. In order to comply with such rules and restrictions, Sudonum may, at its sole discretion, reclaim your phone numbers that do not have adequate usage, as determined by such telecommunications providers. We, however, will use commercially reasonable efforts to (a) provide notice to you prior to any phone number reclamation and (b) to work with telecommunications providers to prevent the reclamation of any phone numbers.